Tuesday 9 February 2016

MFM LEKKI REGION 1 (IGBO EFON)- Sunday Sermon 07/02/16- Pastor Olumide Oni


GOD can solve all problems and deliver us from all afflictions

Reject the affliction of your family

Preacher: Pastor Olumide Oni

Text: Nahum 1:9, Exodus 3:7

Facts about affliction

1.       Affliction has made many destiny’s useless
2.      When there is affliction, the enemy rejoices Lamentations 1:9
3.  Anything that would make you not enjoy your life is your greatest enemy. Lives, marriages, businesses can suffer as a result of affliction.
4.  Affliction would always give birth to sorrow but there's a GOD who will never allow His children to suffer.
5.       GOD can solve all problems psalm 34:19

What is family affliction?

1.      Collective bondage
2.     Foundation joint suffering
3.     Bad luck syndrome
4.     Family evil embargo
5.     Home based disaster

Weapons that can be used to fight the spirit of family affliction;

1.      Weapon of prayer
2.     Weapon of aggressive faith
3.     Weapon of understanding Proverbs 21:16
4.     Weapon of love
5.     Weapon of righteousness

Prayer points 

1.  You power of affliction of my father and mother’s house, release my destiny by the thunder of the living GOD in JESUS name
2.  Thou spirit of affliction from my father and mother’s house attached to my destiny, I curse you to die in JESUS name

3.   Affliction that followed me from the place of my origin,I reject you by the power in the blood of JESUS 

No comments:

Post a Comment