Saturday 16 April 2016

MFM LEKKI YOUTH CHURCH, LEKKI PHASE 1,(1st Service SERMON April 10.16 - "The Reason Why You Are Having a Bad Day"

Image result for image on commanding the day
Any time you rush out of the house, you rush into anything your day has to offer you
THE REASONS WHY YOU ARE HAVING A BAD DAY

Psalm 143:8- Let the morning bring me word of your unfailingly love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.
Psalm 5:3- In the morning Lord you hear my voice, I lay my request before you and I look up to you.

Key points

1.       Any time you rush out of the house, you rush into anything your day has to offer you.
2.      It is more important to spend quality time with God in the morning than attend a Sunday service.
3.       If a believer spends quality time with God in the morning, God would be accountable and responsible for anything that happens to him.
4.      Once your commit the day’s business into the hands of God, God would order your steps.
5.      Once you commune with God in the morning, the grace of God would abound in that day.
6.      Everyday requires a fresh grace, anointing and open heavens
7.      The word for your life is waiting for you that hour that you ought to spend with God.
8.     The morning controls the afternoon and the afternoon gives birth to the evening
9.      People spend time complaining about their day but they cannot spend just 1hour with God.

The necessary things to do in the morning

1.       Repent of any known sin
2.      Be full of thanksgiving
3.      Prayerful make decisions in the morning
4.      Study the word of God
5.      Make positive statements about your day, Make yourself happy

6.      Draw a daily chart of your agenda for yourself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment