Monday 4 January 2016

MFM HEADQUARTERS (ADULT CHURCH)- Abridged Sunday Sermon- Jan 3, 2016- Your prophet and your destiny


Your prophet and your destiny

Minister- Dr. DK Olukoya

Text:

Hosea 12:10- I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets.

Hosea 12:13- And by a prophet the LORD brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved

Amos 3:7- Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

#It is important to know that everyone needs a prophet. There was nothing that happened in the Old Testament without a prophet. There are prophets attached to the destiny a man to enable him fulfill his destiny.

There are certain questions to be asked to fulfill destiny:

1. Who am I- It is a question of identity

2. Where am I from- It is a question of heritage

3. Why am I here- It is a question of purpose. Everyman God created in this world is a solution to a problem. Where the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable.

4. What can I do- It is a question of potential.

5. Who do I work with- It is focuses on the kind of people a man partners with fulfill his destiny.

6. Where am I going- It is a question of destination

7. What am I going to be known for- It is addresses what kind of legacy a man leaves behind.

Prayer Points

1. My father, if I have missed my way, correct me, in the name of Jesus.

2. I bind and cast out every spirit of confusion in the name of Jesus.

3. My destiny, hear the word of the Lord, jump out of any spiritual cage, in the name of Jesus.

4. In year 2016, I shall not miss my way, in the name of Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment